Saturday, December 31, 2011

The old 2011 and the new 2012

Well the year 2011 is nearly at its end. I wonder what 2012 will bring to South Africans living in South Africa?

South Africa is a beautiful country, the scenery, in my opinion, surpasses anything else found in the world. It is such a pity that we have a governmunt hell bent on stripping and trashing everything in it.

A very heartfelt thanks to all my readers. Here's hoping for better news in 2012

See you in 2012



Warmest Regards

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jazzie,

    Keep up the good work - we need more GOOD blogs like yours and less of the "fart in the wind" kind currently served up.

    Awaiting your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks No matter what :)

    Much appreciated. Yep 2012 is going to be another good year for my blog - I can feel it in my bones!!!

    Warm Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the New Year wished Jazzie.

    May the best of 2011 be the worst for 2012.

    ALWAYS hold our most dangerous and effective weapon UP HIGH! ... THE TRUTH!

    ReplyDelete